Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sweet Dust logo







 
  I am trying to create a logo for a business card type thing.  So I spent a lovely afternoon cutting out words and painting them and arranging them on cool old childrens book illustrations, and also some old plates and lace, but these didn't work so well.  I got the circus font idea from "Lion boy" by Zizou Corder ( A childrens book about a boy who can talk to lions, v cool book),  And down loaded the circus fonts from  here
The books were the circus, which has beautiful illustrations, and Little Red Riding Hood and Hansel and Gretel by Jane Carruth, Illustrated by Aldo Torchio.  I can't find a link for this (It is quite an old copy from the op-shop).
Can't decide which one I like or if any of them are quite right.  I really can't spend anymore time doing more, though it was fun.

No comments: