Thursday, July 21, 2011

an afternoons fishing


 It was a beautiful sunny winters day so we decided to go to this beautiful spot for some fishing.  We also managed to get a pink cup-cake and two rather delicious custard slices.
 My daughter is the one with the fishing rod and the fishing licence. I don't know what you're meant to do although its probably pretty straight forward. 
 My husband and I have been vegetarian for many years and so are not into impaling small maggots onto hooks or fish having hooks in their mouths, but decided that it may be good for the kids to learn how to catch food ( they may starve at their present success rate )
the three boys next to us must have caught all the susceptible fish.
 I was no help with the fishing so I tried to draw my daughter, from the back incase you can't make it out
She is wearing a very snuggley puffer jacket which I am rather jealous of. 

No comments: