Monday, November 28, 2011

running race day

On Saturday we had a 10km running event,  run Mahana, at a beautiful vinyard in a beautiful scenic spot.  the sun was shining, it was a bit windy, but generally very lovely.
me and the gal pals before the start


looking less composed at the end

I have had this dress since June when I went to England to visit my sister, and haven't worn it  yet, there  are not many opportunities in our town to get dressed up.  And the shoes, these are for Kim and Helen who sent me a funny text about my new shoe post.
 We invited some friends and children around in the afternoon to congratulate ourselves on running.  And to show off the table my husband had just finished making out of some used decking joists. Pretty sweet!

 There was shoe trying on


 There was entertainment

and some water fighting, hose-pipe spraying.

No comments: