Sunday, August 19, 2012

it never rains but it pours

Oh my the rain just never stops around here.  I am trying to get the house painted outside and this weather makes it a bit tricky.  It has rained and rained for weeks.  We live in the sunniest town in New Zealand (2011) I dread to think what the rest of the country is like.    so I have found some happy rainy fabric on the web to put a positive spin on it all.  I fear there will be some flooding. 
rain or shine gray
rain or shine by Endemic
New Moms "rain clouds" at etsy
Vo aka virginiao

A rather lovely rainy post on Heart Felt.(above)

little green frog

fabric hunting
Colour Cloud

 Afternoon - Seeds
Tessa Hall
Rain
Katrina Whitsett

We have looked at an old wreck of a house this weekend that we really like, possibly it needs pulling down but it is big and sunny, and has fab 70s wallpaper some in pretty perfect condition.  I could see it as a fashion shoot location.  We seem to have an uncanny desire for homes that require work.  

No comments: