Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bonnie and Buttermilk

today i came across a clothing site that I liked very much.  Bonnie and Buttermilk are in Berlin I think, I can't find the translation button.  The fabrics are so sweet, reminds me of a skirt my sister found at the tip many years ago.  Lots of skirts and t-shirts and hooded tops and there are so many of them in different colour-ways on the site and I would like lots of them.  I seem to have picked lots of clouds. Hmm.  Cute styling too.
My computer is playing up, I am afraid it may be on the way out which is a bit of a worry.

RETRO-60IES ROCK MIT KELLERFALTE IN GRÜN

RETRO-60IES ROCK "PEGGY SUE BLAU"

RETRO-60IES ROCK "DROPS BLAU"

KURZARMOBERTEIL "PEGGY SUE"

RETRO-60IES ROCK "ÄPPELBLUES"

LAST ONE Gr. 40 - RETRO-60IES ROCK "STADT-LAND-...

KURZARMOBERTEIL "WOLKENSCHAF" BLAU

SPORTY-KURZARM "KOPENHAGEN"

KURZARMOBERTEIL "PEGGY SUE IN ROT"

T-SHIRT "HAPPY LITTLE TREE" IN BLAU

NECKHOLDER KLEID "CÔTE D`AZUR"

NECKHOLDER KLEID "DROPS" IN PETROL

T-SHIRT "APPLELOVE" IN GELB

Gr. 38 - RETRO-60IES ROCK "BONNIE-BOU"


Enjoy the week, happy thoughts to you all.














3 comments:

Devon Barrington said...

It's like having a craft fantasy come to reality in shirts. These are really fancy designs here and I appreciate such vibrant colors used for material. These will be well-accepted by the market, proof of it is yourself and how it easily lured you into loving it.

PP@pimpmybricks.wordpress.com said...

I'm all for the coloured legs. I used to have psychedelic legs until I went over to the trouser side. I miss all that.

Rosa said...

Hi PimpP. I don't get a reply button like you do. It looks like you could wear psychedelic trousers too this season if you so wished, Do you think there is a certain age, past which, these things should be avoided? I always hope that there isn't but possibly I need to grow up. My daughter did comment " You and your friends are not like grown ups". We all took this as a great compliment but I'm not sure it was. Ho Ho.